Thursday, November 1, 2012

Luxe Fashion: Enamel Bracelets

 If you follow me on instagram (@lkukkamaa), you may have seen that yesterday I found a wonderful suprise in the form of a coveted orange box inside Hank's diaper drawer! To say that I have a thoughtful hubby is a major understatement! 
 
 

Inside that box was the classic H bracelet by Hermes in black enamel.  Something I've been eyeing for some time, and it helps that the "H" now has extra special meaning!
 
 
One thing so fun about this enamel bracelet is all of the different colors it comes in.  I love stacking enamel bracelets, mixing and matching the colors and designs.  They are essential for making the perfect arm party!
 
LUXE PICKS 
 

 
A sea of enamel bangles at Sequin

1 / 2 / 3 / 4
 

 
Halcyon Days
  1 / 2

1 / 2









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...