Friday, March 8, 2013

Luxe Decor: Coral Craze...This time for home decor!

Many months ago we posted about our love for coral in fashion.  Well, that love stands strong and is not limited to our wardrobes... We absolutely love the fresh, playful hue incorporated into home decor as well!
As you might have noticed through my "Designing the New Digs" series, I am a bit of a commitment-phobe when it comes to color.  Don't get me wrong, I love color, I just fear I will tire of any particular shade too quickly.  However, as my guest room is still unfinished, and I find myself continually inspired by coral, I feel like it's a good room to go a little more daring and bold with color!  We'll see?!...Stay tuned.
photos via my pinterest

LUXE PICKS







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...