Monday, March 11, 2013

Luxe Lifestyle: Favorite New Purchase: Abstract Art


I've been coveting a new piece of abstract art for some time now.  A truly modern element and the perfect way to incorporate color and add dimension to your walls, or if you go monochromatic, a sure way to make a bold statement!
 
 
images via my Pinterest
 
When I stumbled upon Lucid Surf online I was drawn to it right away and knew it was the piece I've been looking for! I framed the canvas and hung it as you enter our master bedroom. I love the marbled chevron and the blend of so many different colors, including lots of greens which pair well with our seafoam upholstered headboard.
 
 
 

 

 
 

4 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love the piece! I love abstract art, especially mixed in with more traditional furniture

Ashley C. said...

Was it expensive to frame? I am considering getting a print from her but dont know whether to get poster or canvas.. What would you suggest?

Luxe Report said...

@Ashley, Hi! I went with the canvas and the canvas floater frame from pictureframes.com which I found to be fairly reasonable! I was pleased with how the print looks on the canvas. Which piece are you thinking of getting??

Ashley C. said...

Hi! Thanks so much for the info! I love the bird of paradise and brittle stars on raspberry. Thinking of getting bird of paradise in a large size for my living room and the brittle stars smaller for my bedroom. I just love everything on Cozamia.com!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...