Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Luxe Entertaining: Lauren's Easter Table

Yesterday we saw Christin's beautiful Easter tablescape showcasing her fabulous new blue and white pottery! I too had the pleasure of hosting an Easter brunch for my in-laws. The brunch doubled as a celebration for their 40th anniversary!  What an example to live by!
 
Because we were celebrating two momentous occasions, I wanted a sophisticated tablescape that represented both.  I went for a softer color palette, creating a bouquet of white, blue and pale green flowers.  The yellow chicks paired with my aqua plates, the colorful Peeps and assorted petite fours all represented springtime and the wonderful holiday we were celebrating.  I accented with sterling silver pieces to add sophistication and to honor the 40 years together. 
 
What a wonderful day it was! We hope you all had a blessed Easter!
 
 


 


3 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

gorgeous! and I love the peeps!

Anonymous said...

I love your cute salad plates. What pattern is that?

Elizabeth

Luxe Report said...

@Elizabeth, thanks! They are from Z Gallerie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...