Monday, April 1, 2013

Luxe Lifestyle: Favorite New Purchase: Blue & White Chinese Pottery

I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Easter!
For those of you who regularly follow the blog, you've probably noticed that we love blue and white chinese pottery.  I inherited a pair of ginger jars years ago from my grandmother and have collected other pieces here and there, but recently I scored some great deals on Ebay.  One bid I won 4 vases for $30!  Score! A couple of weeks ago I featured blue glassware as my new favorite purchase, it which I paired with the blue & white pottery for a dinner party.  Yesterday, I used the pottery again as the vessels for my floral arrangements and focal point for my Easter tablescape.  This time, pairing them with a coral tablecloth and assorted pink, orange, coral and magenta flowers, it was the perfect setting for our springy Easter dinner party!
   
 

2 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love the combination of blue and white with bright flowers!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nice & informative write up ! I will keep this in mind! Nice blog Sharing for us... jade.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...