Monday, August 19, 2013

Luxe Lifestyle: Favorite New Purchase(s): Serena & Lily Sale

Did you happen to snag up any goodies during Serena & Lily's summer flash sale last week? Love their sales, some really deep discounts to be had! Plus the sale gave me good reasons to purchase a couple of items I had been on the fence about.
 
This round, rattan coffee table caught my eye a couple of months ago when it first came out.  I had recently scored some new outdoor furniture including a set of 4 club chairs at a vintage shop.  And as I have been waiting while the furniture is repainted and the cushions recovered, I have kept this table in the back of mind, knowing it would be perfect for between the 4 club chairs I found.  I was thrilled to see it included in the sale!
 
 
 I also snagged this navy, herringbone patterned shower curtain for our guest bathroom.  I've been going back and forth on doing a custom shower curtain, but figured at 50% off, this would be a great alternative to hang in the meantime. And I think it will look pretty fab on my Lucite shower rod!
 
 
My purchases are due in this week. Stay tuned for photos!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...