Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Luxe Fashion: Look for Less: Olivia Palermo's Cuff

Olivia Palermo is constantly on my radar...for so many reasons.  Hello amazing hair, the best street style, and major model boyfriend.  Whenever I see pictures of her, I find that I'm constantly dissecting each photo, studying the way she so effortlessly puts together her entire outfit. I'm not sure anyone layers colors, prints, textures and baubles quite like she does! And one thing I've noticed that is practically a constant staple accessory for her, is the gold, woven link cuff she wears on her
right hand. (stalker status.)
 
images via my Pinterest
 
The Look for Less
 
When this woven cuff popped up on my Pinterest feed, it immediately reminded of OP's cuff! I'm not sure who designs the cuff she wears, but I'm thinking we can be certain that Bauble Bar's version is much less! I'm making this my new go-to cuff for fall!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Olivia Palermo is one of my biggest style crushes. Love this!

http://topknotsandpolkadots.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...