Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Luxe Lifestyle: Favorite New Purchase: Herringbone Shower Curtain

Remember my favorite new purchases from the Serena & Lily sale a couple of weeks ago?
 
This navy herringbone patterned shower curtain was one of the purchases, and I'm really loving the change it brings to my guest bathroom! This bathroom is BIG, like ridiculous, unnecessary big. And I've always struggled with how to fill all of the open space. I've discussed in past posts my desire to do a custom shower curtain in this bathroom because I thought that would help the space by bringing in some bold color and pattern.  But as it goes, I was having a hard time committing to any one color direction.  This curtain is perfect for the time being, tying in all with all my other blues. And you really can't go wrong with a timeless herringbone pattern!

 
And have you seen their new wallpaper line? Loving that this pattern is included. Especially in the bone color.
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...